I take pride in everything I've done, from the smallest privately owned company to nonprofit in higher education, to Fortune 100.
Discover what customers want.
Drive branding, strategy, tactics, tracking, ROI.
Act hands-on where necessary.
Leverage significant professional network and extensive business expertise.
• Over $1,200,000 lift in Golden Key core product year to year revenues in 2008 following a years-long decline – a 22% increase – while decreasing annual related costs by over $500,000.
• At Suddenlink, streamlined
pricing, campaigns and offerings to aggressively win and retain more customers
from very strong, deep pocketed competitors.
deliver cost-effective audience-targeted results by leveraging significant
professional network and extensive business expertise. A growth-minded,
hands-on, customer-centric Marketing Executive with proven consumer and B2B marketing
results. A direct
marketing and integrated marketing evangelist and diplomatic change
manager. Strong strategic, tactical, guerilla marketing and creative capabilities.
Leadership and marketing management experience. Track record of effectively
managing departments and multi-functional teams in Fortune 100, private
equity and non-profit organizations.
Passionate about ROI and metrics. Deep understanding of the creative marketing
mindset, marketing sciences and P&L / budgeting processes. Excellent interpersonal
and communications skills with the ability to operate effectively at all levels
and across all disciplines. Future goal of executive in national, global and
lifecycle marketing. All relocation considered; Canada
and USA citizenship.
Excellent written, creative and verbal communication skills. Always strives to increase effectiveness of marketing programs via ROI analysis.
Versatile and articulate marketing communications professional. Comprehensive expertise in consumer, business and supplier relations, marketing campaigns and community affairs. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a reputation for consistently producing cost-effective quality work. Extensive broad-based background in Marketing Management at both operational and strategic levels, including an outstanding performance record in such diverse areas as:
MarCom / uStrategic
Director, Integrated Marketing
Marketing and Change Management Agency: Communications, direct and integrated marketing, advertising, social media, change management, and marketing and business plans for small to medium business clients.
Significantly increased qualified-buyer web traffic --- more than 10x --- through cost-effective and targeted search engine marketing and optimization, including #1 on Google for numerous product queries in a very competitive market.
Client testimonial: “This is very exciting! I know you have put a lot of work into this and I appreciate it very much! Finally, we are seeing some results!”
Developed comprehensive marketing program for client’s music festival; increased revenue per visitor 12%. Increased corporate event sponsorship revenues 325% from the prior year. Acquired new mineable database for future events and sponsors’ offers.
Key International Honour Society
Chief Marketing Officer / VP Marketing
• Advised CEO how to transform the organization into a flexible, customer-centric, value driven and delivering operation.
• Redesigned all US / Canada MarCom and customer service programs that directly resulted in dramatically increased sales, better branding, higher excellence of member care, and 25% better cost effectiveness.
• Replaced all marketing programs and materials with tried and true communications and marketing methods within 6 months.
• Reduced marketing and production costs by 40% ($500,000) while vastly increasing communications quality. Scientifically tested programs and sourced vendors who were industry leaders. Instituted extensive and intensive response-tracking systems.
• Grew sales by 22% at the height of the recession --- a $1,200,000 increase --- in one year, and at dramatically lowered costs.
• Former CEO is a reference.
Director of Marketing
• Retooled and re-energized the program with a "back to basics" approach and institution of innovative revenue-per-sale pay scale.
• More than doubled direct sales performance and vastly increased multi-product sales by 25% in both the consumer and B2B segments.
• Redesigned advertising and direct marketing campaign schedules and channels that resulted in increased cost-effectiveness and marketing message repetition.
• Exceeded budgeted gains across all managed product lines.
• Introduced and improved tracking and performance of campaigns by using in-house and cost-effective external resources; company was then able to better target offers to specific customers. Tested different direct marketing elements to determine best ROI.
• Significantly increased cost effectiveness.
Communications (Cequel III)
Director of Marketing
• Successfully launched and re-launched products and price points in numerous and varied markets; increased product penetration levels and customer loyalty.
• More than doubled product segment revenues in one year and maximized revenues.
• Saved 10% of region's campaign budget and 20% of direct mail costsby optimizing mailing database.
• 200% increase in cost-effectiveness of direct mail campaigns by testing and introducing direct marketing industry standard methods to the marketing mix.
- David Ogilvy
RightPath Leadership Profiles are available:
"good leader by blending patience with firmness"